Monday, May 18, 2009

I need to tell you guys something

UPDATE: pOSTING PARTY PICS COMING SOON!THE PARTY ROCKED!


Ok, so no more advertising in comments. It is getting really annoying. You must ask me for premission before you can advertise. If you dont i will block your comment. Also I am not gonna post the cataloge cheats and stuff like that coz i have been really busy with school. But Im gonna try to pust the most I can while Im really busy. Once it is summer time and Im all done with my school work then this blog will rock your socks off! But right now it is gonna rock but not rock your socks off. Please dont stop coming here, I promise I will try to post as much info to you guys as I can. Don't worry Im not quitting my blog. Remember when I said once we get 30 followers we will have a party..well guess what we have 30 followers.Here is the party info.



Server: Tobbogan

Time:5:30pst

Date:5-19-09 for some of you it will be 5-20-09
room: dock
Wear: party clothes.if i dont show up we will re schudlue it up again. Cool? see ya there if i can make it there.

Bb Polo745

5 comments: