Thursday, August 13, 2009

Im new!!

Hey yall!!! my name is Dude15111. I am a previous blog owner from a wordpress and new to the Blogpost world. I am 13 years old, and going into the 8th grade. Okay I know what you are all thinkng, " Isnt this kid a little old to be playing CP??" well let me answer this. yes, yes i am. and I quit once before and I am back into it because, well, penguins are like my all time favorite animal. when i win the lottery my plan is to make a penguin santuarry and live with the penguins. mabe even keep a camera in the cold rom and put it on a website for complete starngers to watch my success. So thats about me for a while. I cant post any pics (mostly because im not on a mac and i dont know how). so ill be telling you about where to find things in words until i get home to my mac. I am currently in idaho. So hopfully my first REAL post will be about the flight of the penguins. so ill keep you posted. And if you want to see my old site its dude15111.wordpress.com

I haven posted in a while so its ganna look a little out dated. so ill keep you all posted and until then... GO TO BBPOLO745 BLOG!!!

~Dude15111~ P.S- my favorite letter is the aquiggle ~~~~~~~ lol BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey dude15111 wat up i havent visited your site in a while sorry but i wwill start ok!

    ReplyDelete